My photo
A small town girl living in Sin City with her rad/rocker hubby and stud muffin son!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

VOTE FOR ME!!!

I have wanted to do modeling since after high school but was always scared and if you read my last post it keeps me from explaining the situation again...I have really started looking and what do ya know?? I actually started getting some modeling gigs and promoting myself...making money and being yourself is the best thing ever! People say if you have a lot of tattoos then it will be harder to find a job. I say bullshit!!! People do not try hard enough in this world to get what they really want!
Anyway...I have attached a link and am asking for your votes!
THANKS!

http://lasvegastopmodel.com/

3 comments:

  1. I voted!!! You are one hot momma. I hope you win. You are the most natural looking beauty of the bunch. no fake boobs, or overly touched up photos...just a pretty momma with a hot body.

    {no fair!!}

    love ya, hope you win.
    can we vote everyday or how does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted too!! You are definitely beautiful!! I love that you are yourself and don't care what anyone thinks! Hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete